Thursday, November 12, 2009

Reflect...

Reflecting the past of the year where i had in State.
it is just a mess...
a stupidest me for trust & rely on someone that mean so much to me

Promises were just lies & hurts..
where hold me till the month before
where make me lost myself in these first year of my life in State.
Make me feel so miserable in my life.
Sadness, tears, emotionally get destroy
Life got crash with those empty promises.


People asking me
What happen to me?
Where is the Jo that i know?
Speechless me..
I guess too many things happened
make me lost in my life
I changed...change to someone that i can't figure out
.

I should feel grateful to the someone
someone who gave me the first worst year memory in State
I woke up from the stupidest of me
And no more getting back
No more again, or last..
It was the end..Since the day I choose to let go


I realize I'm no longer the Jo i used to be..I changed without notice..it might happened during how i got treated.but i do wanted to be back who i used to be..

I know i have to move my ass up to work things out
No longer get effected by anyone else..but myself..
I know i shouldn't give any excuses or blames on to stop myself stay stronger & live better for what i have right now..where am i right now..
I do know that..the only way to survive is to start my journey right now..
I gonna get it started, appreciate the moment now & go back Malaysia to visit my buddies...missing them so badly!!




No comments:

Post a Comment