Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Few days later after it happen...

tire..i'm tire...finally tears flow after it happened few days later..
It was the first time happen in my life, the very first & serious moment happen to me.
It makes me miss my daddy & my brother & all my friends so much...
At least..they will always stay at my side, giving me support
for not saying harsh things to annoy or hurt me.
Well I know is the harsh time I will getting through right now
With the coming scar appear on my face,
the face where I care so much...Tell me how can I take this? I have no idea..
I"M FRUST!!PANIC? WORRY? I just feel like crying everytime I think of the scar will appear forever on my face!


I wish the time can turn back..eventhough it happen again the same shit on me...

at least I will have the chance to protect my face..
i rather the fracture happen on my legs or hands..but not on my face!

I do feel down at the moment..i gonna try less to show up in the public..
Everyone look at me like a weird people...a girl with a big wound on the face..
I don dare to look up..so i always have to look down to the floor..so that no one can see me..

Anyhow...I do feel touch of everyone being so caring..especially him.. thanks darling & all my beloved friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment