Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Missing u guys~

After it happened last week, I hav nvr been open my mouth except on phone. Well, finally I receive my Green Card. These come to the day I hav to decide what to do on next. I plan on taking cosmetology program & work during my free time. But I have to study & get my GED done before i start my program~ ARH...-I forgotten to bring my transcript to the State~! I gonna wait while tai ko to get another copy from the college again & mail it to me. Careless me!Hmph~ Have to wait for at least one month!

Guess what is first thing appear in my mind once I got my GC?-"woohoo, I can go back to M'sia ady~!" Yea..I so miss my buddies, family, my life in M'sia! I wanted to go back so badly. I'll work hard & get my flight ticket to go bec for 1 or 2 months & meet up again! I miss u guys so much!


Christmas coming soon. How will u guys celebrate over there? CLUB & PARTY again? missed all those life v used to have together~ partying~! I have nvr been to club at all since the day I step into the State! lol~ getting itch ady..OoHOoo..Well, maybe something different this year for me- snowy?coldy?winty day?lol~


Knowing that u guys going to Langkawi for a trip at the coming year Jan. OooOOoo..sob sob..I wish I'm there to join the trip thou!:'( Anyway, do enjoy there & snap more pictures! Missing of each of u~ luv always*


No comments:

Post a Comment